- Except as disclosed in this Policy or as disclosed on other pages in this website where information may be collected, we do not collect personally identifiable information about visitors to this website.
- We maintain standard Web logs that record data about all visitors who use this website. These logs may contain:
- The Internet domain from which you access this website (e.g., google.com, comcast.net);
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Your computer is automatically assigned a number which acts as its IP address when you surf the Internet. Your IP address is either static (always stays the same) or dynamic (changes from time to time). A static IP address may be identifiable to you, while a dynamic address is usually not identifiable.
- The type of browser and operating system you use.
- The date and time you visited the website.
- The pages that you saw on this website.
- The address of the website you linked here from.
- We use Web log information to help us design our website, to identify popular features, and to make the website more useful for visitors. Web logs are recorded in sequential files, and we do not normally try to identify individuals from Web logs or use Web logs to gather information about individuals. However, we may use Web logs to identify any person attempting to break into or damage our website, and we may share Web log information with law enforcement agencies if we believe that we have evidence of a violation of computer security or related laws.
- We may place Internet cookies on visitors computer hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individuals, such as their name, user-name and the pages they visit on our website. When a visitor with one of our cookies on his or her computer revisits our website, we are able to recognize that computer and tailor our website to be more helpful and efficient for that visitor. Also, cookies help us to provide streamlined services, and to document our transactions with visitors to this website. Our affiliates, and other website's that we link to, may also place Internet cookies on visitors computer hard drives. These Internet cookies are only used to track our relationship with the other website.You may have software on your computer that will allow you to decline or deactivate Internet cookies, but if you do so, some features of this website may not work properly for you.
- If you ask a question or make a request through this website, we may store your message, any contact details that we collect and our response for an indefinite period of time. We may also use this information, and any information you give to us in response to a survey on the website, to send you information about promotional events and upcoming programs that we think you might be interested in; notices of enhancements to our services; additional surveys; and to send you email.
- If you participate in one of our surveys we may ask a variety of questions, including questions that may make your responses personally identifiable. We may store your survey responses, including any personal details, for an indefinite period of time. We may also use this information to send you information about promotional events and upcoming programs that we think you might be interested in; notices of enhancements to our services; additional surveys; and to send you email. Upon completion of any survey we may present you with a link back to one of our website's, a link to one of our partner website's, or we may direct you automatically to either one of our website's or a partner website.
- From time to time we may offer an incentive or contest for those who successfully complete some of our surveys. Participation in these incentives and/or contests is not automatic. To participate in the incentives and/or contests you must first be a qualified to participate in the survey, you must then complete the survey and finally you must provide any optional contact details. These contact details may be optional fields on the survey, in other words we do not require you to provide any of the optional information, however you must provide all of the requested information in an accurate and truthful manner to participate in the incentives and/or contests. Your survey results and contact information may be stored together, however your qualifying entry into the incentives and/or contests will be duplicated and stored separately from any other survey responses. We may publicly display or otherwise use for commercial purposes the name, business name and location, consisting of city and state, of any participant who is ultimately awarded any prize related to any of our contests.
- The results of any survey conducted by isConsulting may be published internally, publicly or in other works produced by isConsulting for any public, private, commercial, non-commercial, educational or other purpose. Results are generally only reported in summary fashion, in other words all of the results will be combined in such a way that no individual respondent may be identified. In some rare cases we may also publish individual comments, or excerpts thereof, in any manner as long as the published comment is not sufficient to identify any individual respondent. If, at the time of the survey, you give us explicit permission to share your identifiable responses to that survey, we may publish in full or in part internally, publicly or in other works produced by isConsulting for any public, private, commercial, non-commercial, educational or other purpose
- Requests to access, correct or delete personal information may be submitted using our contact information. Please note that we do not consider Web log information to be personal information. Also, we may not be able to delete or revise information about you that we have relied upon to provide services to you, or that we are legally required to maintain.
- We do not sell or rent personal information about visitors to this website. We do not use or disclose personal information obtained through this website except as expressly described in this Policy.
- We use information obtained from web logs, cookies and visitor requests for the purposes described in this Policy. We also use personal information obtained from this website to respond to requests, improve our services, demonstrate the quality of our services to our auditors and government agencies that have authority over us, and for the additional purposes described below.
- We may disclose personal information to any person performing audit, legal, operational or other services for us. Whenever possible, we will require any recipient of personal information for these purposes to agree in writing to use the information only for the purpose for which it was disclosed and to destroy or return it when no longer needed for that purpose. We may disclose personal information when required to do so by a subpoena, court order, or search warrant. Except when deemed by us to be infeasible or prohibited by law, we will notify the individual of a subpoena, court order or search warrant for the individual information, by email using the email address (if any) that the individual provided to us.
- We may disclose personal information as we deem appropriate to protect the safety of an individual or for an investigation related to public safety or to report an activity that appears to be in violation of law.
- We may disclose personal information to protect the security and reliability of this website, and to take precautions against liability.
- We may disclose personal information to any successor in interest (any company or organization that purchases or otherwise takes over our assets).
- We may disclose personal information to other departments, divisions, business units and subsidiaries of our company.
- From time to time this website may contain message boards and/or news groups ("Forums"). This website may also contain Blog's and other public comment boards. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes publicly available. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas. We do not maintain or routinely monitor information posted in these areas of our website; however, we reserve the right to remove any postings that we deem inappropriate.
- We protect the personal information we have collected from this website by using industry standard security precautions against loss and unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of that information. We comply with the security safeguards detailed in our computer security policies and procedures, and routinely monitor that compliance. When credit card or other financial information is transmitted over the Internet we use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to protect that information.
- We do not intend to collect personal information from children under age 13 and in any event will not do so without the permission of the child's parent or guardian. Visitors who wish to participate on our website and provide personal information indicating that they are under 13 years of age are required to provide the email address of their parent or guardian. We then send an email message to that parent or guardian alerting them to the child's request to participate on our website, and we ask for the permission of the parent or guardian. If permission is not promptly received, we delete all information about that visitor from our system as quickly as possible. No information collected from users under the age of 13 is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever.
Many of our website's contain at least some advertising content. Advertisements can be distinguished from the informational content of our website in a number of ways. Most of the advertisements will appear as a graphical banner and will open in a new window or tab on your internet browser. Some of the products listed on our Tools page and most of the products listed on our Products page are advertisements.
Last Update: Saturday, March 07, 2009 1:48 AM